Sunday, March 26, 2006

All-Knowing-IPod Meme

Well, you don't really need an IPod, just any playlist on shuffle. H/t Fr. Tucker.

Instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.

How does the world see you?
At the Agway (People Are Wrong / TMBG)

Will I have a happy life?
Full Circle (Loreena McKennitt)

What do my friends really think of me?
Rye or the Kaiser (Weird Al Yankovic)

What do people secretly think of me?
The Middle (Jimmy Eat World)

How can I be happy?
Walking on the Sun (Smashmouth)

What should I do with my life?
Hunt for Red Oktober (Soundtrack/Theme Song)

Will I ever have children?
um, Rock You Like a Hurricane (Scorpions)

What is some good advice for me?
You’re Not the Boss of Me (TMBG)

How will I be remembered?
Land Downunder (Men at Work)

What is my signature dancing song?
Stand (REM)

What do I think my current theme song is?
Redundant (Green Day)

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Dreams (Cranberries)

What song will play at my funeral?
Who’ll Stop the Rain? (CCR)

What type of men/women do you like?
Money for Nothing (Dire Straights)

What is my day going to be like?
[yikes] The Godfather Theme Song

No comments: