[Stolen from haligweorc] My answers are in italics.
1. When you looked in the mirror first thing this morning, what was the first thing you thought?
Nothing. Seriously, I am not a rational being for a couple of hours after I wake up. I am a night person.
2. How much cash do you have on you?
3. What's a word that rhymes with TEST?
-fest. I like that it's a German loan-suffix (not a word on its own) that means pretty much the same in English as in German.
4. ... planet?
Janet. (Maybe b/c I saw Derek's answer, but I do have a friend so named.)
5. Who is the fourth person on your missed calls?
6. What is your favourite ring on your phone?
The Muppet Show Theme
7. What shirt are you wearing?
A green one. With long sleeves.
8. What do you label youself as?
Someone who knows how to spell 'yourself'.
9. Name the brand of shoes you've recently worn.
10. Bright room or dark room?
11. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Coughing up a lung, reading from Kenneth Sisam's Middle English Reader (with ME Glossary by JRR Tolkien).
12. What did the last text message on your phone say?
13. Where is your nearest 7-11?
Down the street. (What a boring question.)
14. What's a saying you say a lot?
15. Who told you they loved you last?
16. Last furry thing you touched?
17. How many drugs have you done in the past three days?
Sudafed, Tylenol Sore Throat, NyQuil, Dimetap
18. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
Who still uses film?
19. Favourite age you've been so far?
Honestly, I've never cared.
20. Your worst enemy?
Have to agree with Derek: sin.
21. What is your current desktop picture?
The Linux Penguin
22. What was the last thing you said to someone?
23. If you had to choose between a millions bucks and being able to fly, which would you choose?
[Cue BNL Song] $1,000,000.
24. Do you like someone?
I like most people. (Hah. That's what you get for not being specific.)
25. The last song you listened to?
Bli hos meg, by Dina (Norwegian)